The Programmable Logic Controllers are specialized computers commonly used in commercial and industrial control
applications to automate processes. De Lorenzo offers different types to familiarize students with the PLC and to do that
we have relied on one of the most important and reliable companies in this field: SIEMENS.
Different educational trainers with very recent controllers have been designed according to various levels to cover both the high school and the first years of the university. Beside this and to satisfy more customers we have dedicated a trainer, among those proposed, where it can be possible to choose other brands of PLCs producers such as Allen-Bradley and Mitsubishi.
DL 2210B unit is a programmable controller that combines high
performances and ease of use for those who are approaching for the
first time the world of PLC.
The proposed configuration includes:
• CPU with 14 digital inputs, 10 relay outputs and 2 analogu e inputs.
• Module with 16 digital inputs and 16 relay outputs.
• Module with 4 analogue inputs and 2 analogue outputs.
The unit is fitted in an accessible container while on the panel the input/output terminals are shown, suitably duplicated by means of conn lectors.
The DL 2210B is complete with the programming software.
This unit has technical and functional characteristics similar to the ones of
the DL 2210B, but it is composed of a CPU with 24 di
gital inputs, 2
analogue inputs and 22 relay outputs.
Complete with the programming software.
Easy to be programmed from its own panel, without computer.
It is composed (including the extension module) of 12 digital inputs and 8 relay outputs.
Simulation of the inputs through switches and externally through terminals.
The programming software is also supplied to allow programming the PLC from the computer, if so preferred.
This modular trainer allows the study of the PLC and HMI.
The modular frame is a tubular steel structure, treated with electrostatic painting. It has 4 lines for manual and fast fixation of the modules without the need for tools.All terminals and connection points are available through 2 or 4 mm.terminals (according to the voltage). The components, as well as their terminals and access points, are identified with the respective symbol printed in silk - screen.
• PLC module: MITSUBSHI Fx1n series or Allen-Bradley(AB) Mircro830 series or Siemens S7-1200 series or Siemens S7-200 series.
• PLC developing software can run on following operation system: Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
• 7 inch HMI. Resolution: 800 x 480, 16bit colour, touch screen: 4 wires.
• Input power module, with protection switch and lights. Power supply: single-phase from mains.
• Power supply module with polarity inversion and over-current protection. Outputs: 12 Vdc, 24 Vdc and 0 ÷ 10 Vdc.
• Module with switches for digitalinput signals simulation. It includes 8 fixed contact switches with retention, NC/NO, for simulating the logic levels.
• Module with switches for digital input signals simulation. It includes 8 contact pulse switches, NC/NO.
• Module with switches for digital input signals simulation. It includes 4 contact pulse switches, NC/NO and 4 contact retention switches, NC/NO.
• Module with 8 led for light indication of output digital signals, suitable for PLC with NPN or PNP outputs.
• Module with 2 linear potentiometers for simulation of voltage or current signals (4 to 20 mA and 0 to 12Vdc).
• Module for analogue signals measurement. Possibility to measure 2 signals simultaneously. One of the inputs is suitable for current signals from 4 to 20 mA and the other for voltage signals from 0 to 10 Vdc.
• Module with step motor, with 4 bit electronic driver, with light indication for each bit.
• Module with 4 relays for 10 A and 24 Vdc coil, suitable for PLC with NPN or PNP outputs.
• Module with DC motor and encoder, suitable for PLC with NPN or PNP inputs.
• Module with Analogue/Digital converter, 8bits A/D converter, with analogue signals input from 0 to 10Vdc or from 4 to 20 mA.
• Module for Digital/Analogue converter, 8bits D/A converter, with maximum analogue output signals adjustable from 0 to 10 Vdc or from 4 to 20 mA.
Supplied with a set of 30 connection cables, 2 and 4 mm, and an experiment manual.
DL 2110-131K (without PLC)
The STEP 7 Basic SW provides a user -friendly environment to develop, edit, and monitor the logic needed to control your application, including the tools for managing and configuring all of the devices in your project, such as controllers and HMI devices.
It provides standard programming languages for convenience and efficiency in developing the control program for your application.
STEP 7 Basic :
· Supports KOP, FBD, STL languages.
· Includes WinCC Basic for the configuration of the basic operator panels HMI.
· Use a system configuration that lets you create a chart of the hardware.
Composed of a PLC and a Human Machine Interface.
This series is the new HMI generation. With the design concept of meeting customers’ satisfaction while easy-to-Use attribute as before, it not only performs as a Human Machine Interface but also plays as a role of data exchange center. Through the most popular Ethernet connection, data can be shared among it without limitation and any SCADA/HMI software on the PC can simply access data from it.
Specifications and features
· Display: 10" 800x480 (65,536 color) TFT LCD
· CPU and core logic: 32Bit RISC 400MHz processor
·DRAM: 64 MB DDR2 on board
· Storage: 128 MB flash memory on board, (User project size: 16MB, Data and Event log size: 48MB)
· I/O: 3 serial ports: Com1: RS-232/RS-485 2W/4W, Com2: RS-232, Com3: RS-232/RS-485 2W, 1 Ethernet port (10/100 Base-T), 1 USB 1.1 host and 1 USB 2.0 high speed device, SD card slot
· Sound output: Line out
· Power input: 24±20%Vdc, 300mA@24Vdc
· Connections:to more than 115 different types of devices (such as PLCs)
· software: EB8000 V2.0.0 or later
· Type: 4-wire, analog resistive
· Resolution: continuous
· Light transmission: above 80%
· Life: 1 million activation minimum
The trainer is complete with theoretical and experiment manual.
Human Machine Interface with 10" TFT LCD display
The PLC S7‐1200 TRAINING PANEL Training Panel is a powerful didactic tool used in academic courses.
It’s offers outstanding system performance for short response times, the highest control quality and is also both technologically and security integrated.
· 16 switches (retentive and pulse) for DI (simulate) and 16x4mm safety sockets for external DI
· 16x4mm safety sockets for DO signals with state display via LED
· 4x4mm safety sockets for analog inputsAI0...3 both for voltage control (0...10V;0...5V;0...2.5V) and potentiometers for analog signal simulation (activated via switch)
· 2x4mm safety sockets for analog outputs
· 4 potentiometers for signal generation(simulate analog channel inputin voltage ‐10...+10V)
· 2x4mm safety sockets for measuring AI/AO selected via dedicated 6‐way switch
· 1 x seven‐segment display for AI/AO
· 2x SYSLINK connectors for DI/DO (A,B)
· 1x SYSLINK connectors for AI/AO (C)
· 2 pairs of 4mm safety sockets for powering external equipment via 24VDC output
SIEMENS SIMATIC S7 1200 (CPU 1214C):
· ‐40...+70 degrees C with conformal coating
· Onboard I/O: 14 DI 24VDC; 10 DO 24 V DC; 2 AI 0 ‐ 10V DC
· Power supply: DC 20.4 ‐ 28.8 V DC
· Program/data memory: 75 KB
SIEMENS SIMATIC S7‐1200 DIGITAL I/O SM 1223 MODULE:
· Digital I/O Module: 8DI/8DO
· 8DI DC24 V, Sink/Source, 8DO, transistor 0.5A
SIEMENS SIMATIC S7‐1200 ANALOG I/O SM 1234 MODULE:
· Analog I/O Module: 4AI/2AO, +/ ‐ 10V 14 bit resolution or 0(4) ‐ 20 mA,13 bit resolution
1200 POWER MODULE PM 1207:
· Stabilized Power Supply
· Input: 120/230 V AC
· Output: 24 V DC/2.5 A
|PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER - 26 IN / 22 OUT||DL 2210A|
|PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER - 36 IN / 28 OUT||DL 2210B|
|PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER - 12 IN/8 OUT||DL 2110AH||PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS MODULAR TRAINER||DL 2110-131K|
|PLC WITH HMI||DL 1212C|
|PLC S7-1200 TRAINING PANEL||DL 2210AS|