This trainer focuses on the integration of photovoltaic (PV) system, micro-wind turbine, Polymeric Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC) stack and PEM water electrolyser, for a power generation system. It has been designed for the study of renewable energies: solar, wind and hydrogen fuel cell system. It is complete with interface to PC and software for data acquisition and display. This equipment is recommended for high schools.
This trainer has been designed for the study of renewable energies: solar energy, wind energy and hydrogen fuel cell systems.
Complete with connecting cables, experiment manual, interface to PC and software for data acquisition and display.
• Assembling a fuel cell
• Producing and storing hydrogen
• Determining characteristic curve of solar panel
• Hydrogen/oxygen or hydrogen/air operation
• Determining characteristic curve of electrolyser
• Determining electrolyser efficiency
• Learning about Faraday’s laws
• Determining characteristic curves of fuel cell
• Determining fuel cell efficiency
• Determining decomposition voltage of water
• Building a model hydrogen car
• Using methanol to generate electricity
• Determining characteristic curves of DMFC
• Influence of the surface of a solar module on voltage and current intensity of a solar module
• Voltage and current in a series connection of solar panels
• Voltage and current in a parallel connection of solar panels
• Voltage and current in a solar panel as a function of light intensity
• The characteristic current‐voltage curve of a solar panel
• Electrical Energy from wind energy
• Effects of the wind speed
• Wind from different directions
• Influence of the number of rotor blades
• Influence of different positions of the blades
• Observation of a wind wheel under load
• Current voltage characteristic of the wind generator
• Storage of electrical energy from wind by using hydrogen technology
• Concept of an autarkic system with renewable energy
Average training hours: 8h.
Approx. packing dimensions: 0.81 x 0.61 x 0.61 m.
Net weight: 29 kg.