This 32 bit microprocessor trainer can make students understanding ARM and becoming
familiar with the programming of the
microprocessor and its components.
The kit consists of a module with power supply, with different interfaces and a set of software application.
The development software can run on: Windows XP or Windows 7.
With this board it is possible to perform experiments on the following subjects:
ARM debug develop environment, ARM assembly instruction, Thum B assembly instruction, ARM Processor working mode, C language programming, assembly and C language call each other, serial port communication, NAND flash, LED control, 7 segment display, PWM frequency, interruptions, RTC, DA, AD, SD Card Read‐Write, 4x4 Key, CAN Bus, RS 485, network communication, VGA display, IIS audio frequency, TFT color LCD, touch screen, Ucos‐Ii transplantation, Ucos‐Ii application, establishment of Linux development environment, bootloader transplant, Linux core compile and customization, Linux drive, Yaffs file system, Linux application program transplant.
• S3C2440A with 16/32 bits RISC microprocessor, with ARM920T core, main frequency 400MHz（Max. 533MHz)
• About 1.2V internal,1.8V/2.5V/3.3V memory
• 3.3V external I/O
• Microprocessor with 16K BI‐Cache/16KB D‐Cache/MMU
• External memory controller(SDRAM Control and Chip Select logic)
• LCD controller (up to 4K color STN and 256K color TFT) with LCD‐dedicated DMA
• 4‐ch DMAs with external request pins
• 3‐ch UART(IrDA1.0,64‐Byte TxFIFO,and 64‐Byte RxFIFO)/2‐ch SPIs
• 1‐ch multi‐master IIC‐BUS /1‐ch IIS‐BUS interface
• SD Host interface version1.0&MMC Protocol version 2.11 compatible
• 2‐ch USB Host/1‐port USB Device (ver1.1)
• 4‐ch PWM timers&1‐ch internal timer
• Watch Dog Timer
• 130 general purpose I/O ports/24‐ch external interrupt source
• Power control: Normal, Slow, Idle and Sleep mode
• 8‐ch 10‐bit ADC and Touch screen interface
• RTC with calendar function
• On‐chip clock generator with PLL
• Onboard 256 MB Nand Flash
• Onboard 64MB SDRAM and 2MB Nor Flash
• General inputs and outputs with at least 64 ports
• At least 8 Interrupt inputs
• Keyboard with hexadecimal keys
• 7 segments display
• 1 RS 232 serial interface
• 10 bit A/D converter and 8 bit D/A converter
• Interfaces: CAN BUS, 485 BUS, TCP/IP, SD Card, VGA, JTAG, IIS, LCD and touch screen, USB
• Expansion bus for connecting external applications
• Development kit
Complete with technical documentation, experiments manual and software.
Dimensions of the board: 250x250mm.
Weight: 1 kg.
Flexible and modular system, that
uses the Arduino technology as a
base. The system can interface to a
tablet (included) or to a PC
through USB ports.
The use of sub‐boards from our BRS system allows performing simple, but detailed practical experiments in the field of basic electronics.
With this solution students can program their own micro controller and connect it to the system through a suitable interface.
The trainer represents a comprehensive tool for developing personal applications on electronic circuits and Arduino programming.
The training objectives for this trainer depend on the type/s of application/s that are developed by the student. However, the trainer can be provided as an option with a set of sub‐boards of the De Lorenzo BRS system to allow for the performance of simple applications.
• analogue electronics,
• digital electronics,
• photovoltaic solar energy.
• Power supply
To provide the necessary voltages for performing the experiments: ± 5 Vdc, ± 15 Vdc, 1 A
• Function generator
For generating sine, square and triangular waves. It will provide the necessary signals to be used as inputs for the electronic boards. Max. 125 kHz.
• Single channel oscilloscope
1MHz, it will allow monitoring in a simple way small analogue signals.
• Arduino 328 microcontroller card with interface.
• Digital and analogue I/O with NI interface.
Complete with tablet (Windows) and Arduino
Dimensions: 0.50 x 0.4 x 0.20 (h, closed) m.
Weight: 10 kg.
DL 3155BRS‐BAE‐OT: set of modules for the study of analogue electronics
DL 3155BRS‐BDE‐OT: set of modules for the study of digital electronics
DL 3155BRS‐PSE‐OT: set of modules for the study of photovoltaic solar energy
DL MINI‐TRACKER: solar position tracking panel
DL OMCT with a set ofsub‐boards (option)
• Sub‐module with PIC16
• Sub‐module with PIC18
• Sub‐module with PIC24
• Sub‐module with PIC32
• Sub‐module with digital IN/OUT
• Sub‐module with sensors
• Sub‐module with D/A – A/D converters
• Sub‐module with memory (EEPROM & RAM)
• Sub‐module with motor control
• Sub‐module with IN/OUT optoisolator
• Sub‐module with SPI + UART interfaces
• Sub‐module with LCD display
• Sub‐module with TTL IN/OUT
• DL 3155BRS development module
• Power supply
The kit is complete with the DL 3155BRS development module, the Debugger/Programmer and the application programs suggested in the manual.
The kit is supplied in a carrying case for easy transportation and storage.
Suggested instrumentation: multimeter, oscilloscope The kit is complete with theoretical and experiment manual.
DSP trainer help students learn the internal
architecture and programming of the DSP,
floating-point data processing and operation of
peripherals, such as UART, IIC, ADC, DAC, Timer,
Display, USB, NET and so on.
• High-Performance Static CMOS Technology
• 150 MHz (6.67-ns Cycle Time)
• Built-in FLASH 256KB
• Built-in RAM 36KB
• Low-Power (1.8-V Core at 135 MHz,1.9-V Core at 150 MHz, 3.3-V I/O)
• Design JTAG Boundary Scan Support IEEE Standard 1149.1-1990 IEEE Standard Test Access Port and Boundary-Scan Architecture
• Introduction to the circuit board
• Assembly language program
• C language basic
• C language and assembly mutual calling
• DSP basic arithmetical operation
• External interruption
• Serial communication
• 485 communication
• 7-segment LED display
• 1602 LCD display
• 12864 LCD
• sound recording and playing
• AD /DA conversion
• CAN communication
• AC/DC motor control
• SD card reading and writing
• extended RAM
• internet communication
• USB communication
• FLASH programming
• Finite impulse response (FIR)
• Infinite impulse response(IIR)
• Fast Fourier transform(FFT)
main processor: floating point chip, 32bit data bus, working frequency maximum 150MHz
- Sub- boards:
• Build-in 128K*16 bit FLASH, 18K*16 bit SRAM, 4K*16 bit BOOT ROM, 1K*16 bit OTP ROMDSP
• Extended 256K*16 bit SRAM, 512K*16 bit FLASH
• 4 7-segment tube interface
• 6 pcs LED for displaying the state
• 6 pcs buttons
• 1 pcs buzzer
• 1 pcs reset circuit, can reset manually
• 2 RS-232 interface
• 1 CAN interface
• 1 RS-485 interface
• 1 I2C interface
• 1 RTC interface
• AD /DA input interface
• Audio input and output interface
• 1 Two-kinds LCD interfaces
• 1 DC motor control interface
• 1 stepper motor control interface
• 1 SD card interface
• 1 USB slave interface
• 1 Ethernet interface
The design and construction of electronic circuits
to solve practical problems is an essential
technique in the fields of electronic engineering
and computer engineering.
With this board the students can study the proprieties and characteristics of the microcontrollers, in a complete software development environment for Cortex-M3
• The ARM Cortex-M3 processor
- What is ATM Cortex-M3 processor
- Internal structure of a processor system
- The memory model
• The microprocessor
- General characteristics
- Electrical characteristics
- Internal architecture
- Interface with SRAM and Flash
• The 32 bit Microprocessor Module DL 3155E24R
- General presentation
- The Microprocessor
- Flash and Ram memories
- The keypad
- The LCD display
- Parallel and serial interfaces
- A/D and D/A converters
- Other devices
• Development of 32 bit programs
- Introducing to programing language
- Development environment
- The development software
- Debug the program
- Preparation of practical experiments
CIRCUIT BLOCKS • 32 bit microprocessor
• External RAM
• External serial flash
• RS-232 interface
• Parallel interface
• Interrupt/Timer/Serial bus
• 7-segment display
• Logic probes
• A/D converter
• D/A converter
Complete with accessories, development software, theoretical and practical manual.
The development software can run on the following operating systems:
Windows XP, Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit)
Dimensions of the board: 297x260mm